If any of the tracked objects such as the glasses or Flystick appear to be orientated incorrectly but move in the correct direction (as shown in the image below) you can edit their default axis in DTrack.
To edit this you will need to:
- Launch DTrack and Stop tracking
- Go to Calibration > Body Adjustment
- Select the tracked object you wish to change the axis of from the drop down menu at the top of the window
- Ensure "use tracked orientation" is ticked
- Have the tracked object facing the screen
- Click "Adjust axis to room" and Apply