Touch and break events deal with things in the 3d scene colliding. A touch event is fired when two obj collide. A break event is fired when two objects that are touching are no longer touching.
1. To set up a touch or break event first you have to mark the obj as collideable. Off of the obj (model\assembly) right-click >> Create >> Collision.
2. Create the Event. Off of the obj right-click >> Create >> Event
3. Set the Event to Touch. Set the Guard to whatever you want your object to collide with (You can drag and drop the object onto the guard from the tree). The Action will be what do you want to happen with these two Objects touch (It will perform whatever is in the script).
4. Create the Event. Off of the obj right-click >> Create >> Event
5. Set the Event to Break. Set the Guard to whatever object you want to be notified when they are not touching (So when these two objects are no longer touching fire the event). What Action to perform.